The special requirements for lighting control in warehouses are the extremely high ceiling heights and the large areas that have to be covered. High-bay warehouses generally have racking 14 metres high. Here, conventional detectors have problems detecting motion at floor level. Also, the aisles between the racking are very long.
PD4-M-1C-GH-Occupancy Detector for High-bay Warehouse
- When used in high-bay warehouses, care should be taken that, in the cross-aisles of the warehouse, detectors are installed that can detect movement only in the desired aisle locations, by using blinds or other technical arrangements.
- Detection area can be extended with slave devices.
- Easy operation with remote control
- Manual switching via pushbuttons possible
- Typical Application: high bay warehouse, Sport halls /storage rooms