Open-plan offices are characterised by wide areas and localised lighting requirements. There is often a wide variation in the amount of natural light at their workstations. Therefore, workstations on the inner wall side need artificial light earlier than those on the window side. Of course, if workstations are unoccupied, no energy should be wasted on them.
PD4-M-3C-TRIO- Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Detector
- Two independent, movable light sensors
- Manual switching is possible via two or three pushbuttons
- Version as a master device
- Detection area can be extended with slave devices
- Typical application: conference rooms, cabin areas